Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sugar Shea Body Scrub

http://bodyscrub.org/tree-hut-sugar-shea-body-scrub-brazilian-nut/
Sugar Shea Body Scrub
My hands have a tendency to get really dry and flaky/scaly during the winter, and I decided that I wanted to try an exfoliant type product to buff the dry skin off. I like the idea of a sugar scrub and thought the 3 pack of Brazilian Nut for $16 appeared worth trying. I am really happy with this product. After the first application I observed a marked difference in the flaky skin and after using it as soon as a day for a few days the trouble seems to be under control. My hands right away felt smoother and softer.

Things I Actually Like About the Product:.
1) The scrub has an even consistency with respect to the grittiness of the sugar in suspension - this makes it easy to spread on your body. (I have tried other products in the past that have extreme differences between the sizes of the exfoliating particles - it makes it tough to make use of that means.).
2) I enjoy the aroma. The Brazilian Nut has a really sweet nutty smell.

Insight for first time users - This might appear redundant, but this product successfully addicts (think sandpaper) your skin. If you are sensitive to abrasive rubbing, this might be too gritty. The sugar crystals are fairly big (bigger than fine sugar for example) and as you work the product over your skin you can absolutely feel the crystals.

Overall, I am really happy and will certainly purchase Tree Hut Sugar Scrubs in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment