Friday, May 17, 2013

Watch your man purr when you wear Cosabella Never Say Never Cutie Thong

http://prettypanties.info/cosabella-womens-never-say-never-cutie-thong-navy/
Watch your man purr when you wear Cosabella Never Say Never Cutie Thong
I was very reluctant to drop $19 on a thong, however I heard such good things about Cosabella that I lastly bit the bullet and purchased one. I am SO pleased I did !!! This is definitely the very best pair of underclothing I have actually ever before had. Well-made of a very pretty lace with great deals of stretch, with a complementary cut and incredibly comfy fit. It's without a doubt the most comfy thong I have actually ever before wore, and it looks fantastic - my spouse is insane about it, as well as though he thinks I currently have too many clothes and at first thought $19 was unreasonable for panties, he completely changed his mind once he saw it!

No comments:

Post a Comment